Thank you for your interest in carrying Concrete Lace cards in your store! We put a great deal into each and every card we craft, and hope that our quality and unique product line will be a great fit for your clientelle. Our designs are progressive, traditional, historic, informative, fun, cheerful... something for everyone.
Please fill out the form here, and we will send you our most recent interactive catalog and a convenient click-to-fill line sheet (Note that you must be a brick-and-mortar retail space with an EIN to fill out the form/receive the catalog and price sheet).
• CARD SIZES: Most of our Greeting cards are A2 size (4.25" x 5.5"), but a few are 4bar (3.5" x 4.75")
• GIFT ENCLOSURE SIZES: Gift enclosures fold to fit 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" baby envelope.
• QUANTITY MINIMUMS: Single pack cards require a minimum 6 per design. Box sets 3 per design.
• PACKAGING: A2 single pack cards are in bio-degradable sleeves. Gift Enclosures are in standard clear reseal sleeves, and box sets packed in clear boxes.
• ORDER MINIMUMS: We have a low minimum order cost in order to accommodate every type of client. Each wholesale order must total $60 minimum.
Once we have received your wholesale submission, and have sent you your catalag/line-sheet, simply fill out your line-sheet in Acrobat, save it and email it right back to us. We will send you a PayPal invoice. You can pay with any major credit card via PayPal. Once payment is received, your order will typically ship in the next 5-7 business days. If we need to reprint a design to meet your order, it may require 4-6 weeks to get the item ready to ship. Please note that large quanity orders may take as long as 4-6 weeks to process for this reason. We will notify you prior to billing if this will be the case.
We use some of the highest quality paper and inks to produce each card. We print every design in small batches to maintain a hands-on quality that is carefully monitored. You can expect subtle variation in card batches due to the use of antique equipment, small-batch printing and hand-mixed inks. That is part of what makes letterpress beautiful—No two pieces are exactly the same. We do strive for high-quality and consistency as much as possible, but also enjoy the process of experimentation and love the subtle changes from one run to another.